Welcome to StreamTime LIVE, and our first live cams! Please read this important info.
You are watching a live stream of Goat Milk Stuff Farm in Scottsburg, Indiana, for people who enjoy watching goats and a working family farm. You are welcome to join our chat, but keep in mind that we have established rules. Please check them out below.
Cam 1: (Nigerian Dwarfs)
Cam 2: (Alpines)
Cam 3: (Barn Cam)
Recording, duplication, or distribution of our videos is strictly prohibited without permission.
• Be polite and respectful
• Please use English, we need a single language to be able to understand each other. If you’re not fluent, please use a translator such as Google Translate:
• Don’t post in ALL CAPS or use excessive emojis, letters or characters.
• Don’t discuss politics, religion, race, sex, violence, or anything like that. We try to be mindful of any children who may be watching.
• This is a working farm, and we don’t sanitize the video or chat to avoid real life – goats are funny and playful and great to watch, but animals also mate, give birth, get sick, and sadly, die. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, please don’t watch and certainly don’t criticize. If you have questions, we are happy to answer them!
• We welcome all goat lovers! If you own goats, we just ask you not to promote your farm or your products here.
• Don’t ask to become a moderator. It’s earned. If we’re interested in your assistance, we will contact you.
• Just be nice, it’s amazing what happens when we’re all nice to each other.
THINGS THAT WILL GET YOU BANNED:
• Inappropriate usernames
• Asking for subscriptions (subs)
• Being intentionally disruptive, creating arguments or any other jerk-like behavior
• Not following the moderators’ instructions
ABOUT THIS FEED:
Goat Milk Stuff is a family-run goat farm that produces much-loved products such as goat milk soap, cheese, fudge, caramels and more. The Jonas family (PJ, Jim and their 8 children) raise 200+ Alpine dairy goats that are milked twice daily. The farm is located in Scottsburg, Indiana, about 30 minutes north of Louisville, Kentucky. In addition to their products, the Jonas’ offer farm tours, lunch, a sweet shop and opportunities for visitors to feed the baby goats.
There are two cameras facing the outdoor pens. You can catch meal time, the milking lineup, baby goat feeding and visitors interacting with the kids (baby goats).
Visit Goat Milk Stuff for some great stuff!
Subscribe to their YouTube channel:
All the goats are named at birth! Here are some of the Nigerian Dwarf goats you’ll see:
Ivory – white (born 9/5/17)
Obsidia &, Soprano – black
Platinum – Brown to beige butt, black stripe down back
Rainbow – Multicolored
Nessa – light brown
Glamour and Glow — brown sisters with white heads (3/18)
And the young ones:
Guinevere – beige with blue eyes
Delilah – beige, black socks (9/24/18)
The Great Pyrenees:
Cagney and Lacy, sisters
And the Bernese Mountain Dog:
The barn cats:
Jason – black
Jim Bob – white with brown spots (oldest)
John Boy – white with orange spots (2 yrs)
ABOUT STREAMTIME LIVE:
StreamTime Live is a new service that brings you the best 24/7 live streaming experience on the internet, and on YouTube! Our goal is to be THE go-to source for the most interesting and curated selection of live feeds in the world, brought to you with exceptional quality and family-friendly, moderated chats.
Please visit Virtual Railfan, our sister company. We exist because of the hard work, innovation and success of VRF: .
Thanks for stopping by, we’re glad you’re here! Please check back frequently for new cams!
Know a good location for a camera? We’d love to hear! Please email us at [email protected] If you have any contacts, please let us know!